Friday, February 22, 2008

Life is hard for everyone, so let's blow it off for a little while....

Life really is hard right now... I'm only in my sophomore year and I'm already stressed out for college. I still have to figure out what I want to do for the next two years of high school. I really wish I could blow off life every now and then. But not let it fall back on me later on. I just want time to... freeze, I guess. So I can have some time for fun again. For the next five weekends I have the play to do. That's going to kill me if this week doesn't, seeing how the play has officially entered Hell week, and my week is already hell. This weekend I have play practice at 8 in the morining and then I have to baby-sit the two demon brothers. I'm probably going to have to miss church for that. I haven't been to church in two weeks... Well, Last weekend I was with "man" and his chruch in a bigger city for a retreat. Then the week before that I went to a christian camp. So I guess I haven't been missing out on church in general, just I've been missing the church service that I usually attend.
Homework's been a killer too. Not only to my time or my brain, but also to my back. My back's been in a lot of pain lately. And I think I'm starting to come down with something. Not good for a singing voice. GEEZ! There is so much going on in my life right now! "Man" has been on my mind now more than ever, my friends keep telling me to ask him on a date, Choir festival is next week and that's always hell, mom and my brother are constantly yelling and screaming at eachother, and the worst part of all, my ex that I broke up with in December is still on my mind. But he's a blog for another day. I'll probably do more than this today. I'm in one of those moods where I just want to spill out my guts, even if no one is their to listen. Actually, I prefer blogging like this than telling someone... When I told a friend of mine a big secret of mine, our friendship changed. Now she thinks that I've chosen to be the way that I am because my friend has choosen that way too. That's not true. I've been curious about myself since 6th grade. Yeah, you probably get it. I'm questioning my sexuality. But if I keep going on that, this blog will be about 3 pages long. So yet again, anothe blog for another day...
...
I should stop. I keep getting off topic.

No comments: